Welcome to the Magnolia Independent School District's Board of Trustees Election Information site.
The 2018 Magnolia ISD General Election is scheduled for Saturday, May 5, 2018.
- Position 6-Dr. Travis Moffatt and Position 7 -Chuck Adcox (at-large) are up for re-election
- Trustees serve 3-year terms
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be 18 years of age or older on the first day of appointment - May 2018
- Have not been determined to be mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
- Have not been convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or released from the resulting disabilities.
- Be a resident of Texas for 12 months
- Be a resident of Magnolia ISD for 6 months
- Be a registered voter in Montgomery County
Application and Timeline
- Application for Ballot Filing Starts - Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Application for Ballot Filing Ends - Friday, February 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
- Last Day to Register to Vote - Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Early Voting Begins - Monday, April 23, 2018
- Early Voting Ends - Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Election Day - Saturday, May 5, 2018
Physical Address to pick up and file an application in person:
Magnolia ISD Administration Office
31141 Nichols Sawmill Road
Magnolia, Texas 77355
Contact Chris Hinkelman/Superintendent Secretary for further information at 281-356-3571 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org