Magnolia Independent School District

Mobile Menu
Human Resources » Teacher Service Records

Teacher Service Records

Request of Magnolia ISD Teacher Service Record 
Please complete the online form to request your service record
MISD HR Years of Credible Service Forms
Texas Public School Employees:

A teacher service record from the previous school district must be on file with the Magnolia ISD Human Resources Department. Please contact the Human Resources Department of your previous school district to request your teacher service record.

College (full-time or part-time), Private, and Out-of-State School Employees:

A teacher service record and the appropriate employment verification form must be completed for College (full-time) , College (part-time) , Private (Verification of Accreditation Status), and Out-of-State (Verification of Accreditation Status) schools to verify and to receive creditable years of service. Please return the completed forms to the Human Resources Department.