Rules are designed to keep our facilities in quality condition and to provide a great atmosphere for play. We ask that all members of the public comply with the following basic rules and to observe any Magnolia City ordinances for Unity Park as well.
Tennis courts must be cleaned up by reserving party immediately after function is over. There may be additional charges if Magnolia ISD has to clean the tennis courts.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking on school district premises.
- No loud, abusive, or profane language or music.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park area and on the tennis courts.
- No pets on tennis courts.
- No littering.
- No display or use of firearms of any kind.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times on the court surfaces.
- No roller skating, skate boarding, bicycles or hockey allowed on courts at any time
The general public may reserve the Tennis Courts at Unity Park. Reserving tennis courts guarantees availability. Individuals may not utilize these courts for profit making endeavors. Priority of the tennis courts will be based upon reservations.
Reservations for individual play may be made by contacting Magnolia ISD offices at the contact information listed below. Reservations for league play must be made in person at the Graves Education Support Center.
Telephone 281.356.3571 and Fax 281.356.1328
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
The following guidelines regarding reservations should be observed.
- Limit of four (4) persons per court, 3 hour time limit.
- Leagues should plan on using only two courts at one time with the exception of a large, competitive event or tournament. This allows for individual play to reserve a court during league use.
- No more than four (4) months reserved at one time, and reservations made no more than three (3) months in advance.
- Preference may be given for school related events or instruction.
- Access gate codes for the locks will be provided via email after confirmation of reservation form and payment.
Group Play/Special Events or Tournaments – call for reservation, pricing, and number of courts needed
League Play – two courts for three hours for two days a week during a four month period is $150.00