The Michael D. Holland Aquatic Center is a state of the art indoor competition swimming and diving complex. The aquatic center provides a variety of aquatic programs for all ages and abilities. Since 2003, the district has produced many High School All-State Swimmers and Divers and National High School All Americans. The Magnolia Aquatic Club program has had equaled success having swimmers achieve the status of Texas Age Group State Champions to the USA Swimming Olympic Trials. MISD is dedicated to providing athletes the opportunity to reach their goals. It is the district's goal to continually strive to be among the top aquatics programs in the state and nation.
The Magnolia Independent School District allows for limited public use with the following restrictions;
- Patrons using the facility must adhere to all safety and pool policies.
- No Personal Training or Personal Swim Lessons are allowed to be conducted that is not approved through the Aquatics Director and meet the insurance and facility requirements.
- Limited Facility Rental is available under certain circumstances and must go through the Aquatics Director.
- Patrons who can not follow our policies will not be allowed to use the facility.
Patrons who wish to use the pool for lap swimming and exercise may purchase of a pool pass. Passes can be purchased at the front desk of the Aquatic Center. Individual Pass $20.00 (10 visits), Family Pass $40.00 (10 visits) Immediate Family Only. You can pay by the day for $5.00 per person without a pool pass. Those ages 55 and older, with a photo I.D., can purchase a pass for 1/2 price. Magnolia I.S.D. Full Time employees and immediate family members, can use the pool during public hours at no charge with your school photo I.D.
School Year Pool Schedule
The pool is open to the public during the the M.I.S.D. school year August 28 - June 1.
Evening Public Hours
Public Lap Swim: Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The pool is not open to the public on weekends during the school year.
There are a variety of aquatic programs available upon request
Summer Pool Schedule (June 4 - August 3)
- Day Time Pool Schedule
- Adult Lap Swim Only: Monday through Thursday 12:00-1:00 p.m.
- Public Pool Use: Monday through Thursday 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Evening Pool Schedule
- Adult Lap Swim and Public Pool Use: Monday through Thursday: 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- The pool is not open for public use on the weekends