Magnolia High School ceremony will begin at 3 p.m.
Magnolia West High School ceremony will begin at 6 p.m.
Both ceremonies will be streamed live at tx.ag/kamustream
Attached is a parking map ($5 per car for parking) and Reed Arena's building policies.
Reed Arena Building Prohibited Items:
- No outside food and beverage permitted. No concession are available at this event
- No alcohol or tobacco products. A designated smoking section is available outside across from section 118
- No weapons of any kind (knives, guns*, chains, etc.)
- No electronic or vapor cigarettes
- No unauthorized banners, signs, or flags
- No balloons
- No noisemakers, air horns, laser pointers, or fireworks
- No roller blades or skate shoes
- No animals other than service animals
- No tripods
- No strollers
*Reed Arena is a concealed handgun license exclusionary zone (guns free zone) for athletic and other designated events. Concealed carry is also prohibited at events and in arena facilities at which alcohol is sold or served. Guests may contact the arena management office at 979-862-7330 for information pertaining to which events do and do not permit licensed carry of concealed handguns, pursuant to SB 11, the Campus carry law effective, Aug. 1, 2016. Open carry of handguns is prohibited at all times.
Reed Arena Commencement Seating:
- First come, first serve seating
- Reserving rows for other guests in your party is not permitted
- Complete parties have priority seating over incomplete parties
- For high school graduations, it is recommended that you arrive up to an hour early to ensure seating together for larger groups.
Commencement Live Streaming
- KAMU will live stream each high school graduation on the internet via the link tx.ag/kamustream
- This is only available on the internet, not over cable TV, Dish Network, or any other TV service (i.e. Channel 3 for KBTX on Suddenlink)