Small Group Support Day Expectations
Starting on Monday, August 17, Magnolia ISD will bring grade levels each day to campus. This is an opportunity for your child to meet with teachers and receive instructional support through a modified schedule on campus. Click here for the district guidelines and procedures for on campus learning.
As a reminder, during this time only visitors essential to school operations and academic purposes will be permitted to enter Magnolia ISD facilities. It is not required for elementary students to wear a face covering but it is recommended if a parent chooses. Intermediate, junior high and high school students are required to wear a face covering.
- Elementary doors open and parent drop-off begins. Please follow your campus protocols for car rider drop off.
- Bus transportation will be available each day. You can check your child’s bus route here along with instructions on how to login. Buses are scheduled to arrive on campus by 7:45 a.m.
- Breakfast will be available for students at little to no cost depending upon status.
- Students will go to their class and go through a typical school day. This will include specials such as art, music, PE, and recess.
- Students should bring a water bottle as the water fountains will not be available
- for use.
- Students will work on practicing good hygiene by washing their hands and using the hand sanitizer stations installed in all the classrooms and cafeteria.
- Students will eat lunch in the cafeteria. School lunches will be available for students at little to no cost depending upon status.
- Buses will depart the campus
- Campur car rider will begin