The success of an elementary online student is heavily dependent on parents being actively involved in the instructional process on a daily basis. Participation and attendance expectations will require parents to establish and manage the daily schedule communicated by the teacher.
- Attend synchronous and/or asynchronous* learning session(s)
- A minimum of 180 minutes of core (reading, math, social studies, science) instruction daily
- 45 minutes of art education per week
- 45 minutes of music education per week
- 135 minutes of physical education activity per week
- All times are approximate and based on student individual work requirements.
- Students show proof of participation in daily virtual learning by satisfactorily completing assignments to demonstrate evidence of student learning (video, picture or activities submitted as lessons and/or completing assignments)