COVID Testing Site Information
Step 1 - When to Test
Step 2 - Pre-register
Step 4 - Guidance
Step 5 - Guidance
Step 6 - Guidance
Based on the updated close contact guidelines from the CDC this week, effective immediately, students and staff who are in close contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, will no longer quarantine for 14 days. The guidelines are as follows:
- Return to work or school may occur on day 8 or thereafter (after 7 full days of quarantine) if…
- no symptoms during the quarantine period;
- a PCR or BinaxNOW test done 48 hours prior to the last day of quarantine is negative. Example: If the last day of full quarantine is on day seven the screening test may be performed on day six or seven and if negative may return to school on day eight;
- the individual will continue to self-monitor daily; and
- the individual is able to wear a mask.
An individual may be immune from close contact quarantine if the following conditions are met:
- the individual has tested positive for COVID in the last 3 months (90 days) and
- Evidence of a positive COVID-19 test is provided.
If an individual receives a positive COVID-19 antigen test, the results can be overridden with 2 negative PCR tests taken 24 hours apart.