Create/Login to your account on BenefitSolver
*All employees must enroll every year, even if you are not making changes or you are waiving benefits.
You may review your benefits by going to www.benefitsolver.com.
* Each year you are required to choose which of the eligible benefits you would like included in the pre-tax 125-cafeteria plan.
Benefits and changes in premiums for payroll will be effective for September 1. .*You must re-enroll each year for the un-reimbursed medical expense accounts and dependent care expense accounts, even if you choose the same amount.
By creating an account, you may access helpful information online:
- Review benefit choices
- TRS ActiveCare Enrollment
- Guide TRS Active Care Comparison
- TRS Provider Lookup
- TRS Claim Form
- TRS General Notice - Information on rules and rights for TRS ActiveCare.
- UBC/Cigna Enrollment
- Guide UBC/Cigna Comparison
- UBC/Cigna Provider Lookup
- UBC/Cigna Claim Form
- UBC/Cigna General Notice - Information on rules and rights for UBC/Cigna
- Cancer Plan Descriptions
- Dental Plan Descriptions
- Vision Plan Descriptions
- Group Term Life Insurance
- IA Pacific Portable Term Life Insurance
- Disability Plan Descriptions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) Plan Descriptions
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan Descriptions