Adventures Summer Camp 2022
MISD is offering a safe, fun, wholesome, and memorable Summer experience. Summer Camp Adventures is open to children ages 5-12, including non-Magnolia ISD students. The program is led by MISD employees and/or teachers who are trained and attain the appropriate certifications for the programs assigned.
Summer Camp runs from Tuesday, May 31 through Friday, July 29.
*Please note - the start of the first day of school for Magnolia ISD is Thursday, August 11.
Summer Camp is held at:
11745 FM 1488, Magnolia, TX 77354
Drop-off: 6:30 - 9:00 AM
Camp Activities: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Pick-up: 4:00 - 6:30 PM.
Alternative drop-off/pick-up location - Shuttle Bus:
31900 Nichols Sawmill Road, Magnolia, TX 77355
(Drop off and pick up are in the cafeteria. The entrance to the cafeteria parking lot is located off Commerce Street.)
Drop-off: 6:30 - 8:30 AM
Pick-up: 4:30 - 6:30 PM
Enrollment occurs by the week, so you can register for the weeks you would like. Each week has a designated theme, creating a memorable and exciting adventure!
- Weekly Field Trips
- Rock wall
- Sports & Games
- Arts & Crafts
- Literacy ("Campfire Stories")
- Science Adventures
- Morning & Afternoon Snacks
- Team Building & New Friendships
Rates - Early Registration ends May 6th
If you would like to register your child, please follow these 3 steps:
- Complete the 2022 Summer Camp Registration Form
- If you do NOT already have a Procare account, please create one here: New Procare Account. (This is used for payments and attendance.) If you already have a Procare account with a previous childcare facility, please use the link provided to connect directly with MISD Adventures.
- Email a copy of your child’s updated immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org
A registration fee of $35 will be charged per child upon enrollment into the Summer Camp 2022 Program ($25 for MISD employees and those enrolled in the Free & Reduced Lunch Program).