Tennis Courts at Unity Park
Rules are designed to keep our facilities in quality condition and to provide a great atmosphere for play. We ask that all members of the public comply with the following basic rules and to observe any Magnolia City ordinances for Unity Park as well.
Tennis courts must be cleaned up by each party immediately after the function is over. There may be additional charges if Magnolia ISD has to clean the tennis courts.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking on school district premises.
- No loud, abusive, or profane language or music.
- The possession and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park area and on the tennis courts.
- No pets on tennis courts.
- No littering.
- No display or use of firearms of any kind.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times on the court surfaces.
- No roller skating, skateboarding, bicycles, or hockey allowed on courts at any time
The general public may reserve the Tennis Courts at Unity Park. Use of the tennis courts is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations will only be accepted for events.
Group Play/Special Events or Tournaments – call 281-356-3571 for reservation, pricing, and number of courts needed
League Play – two courts for three hours for two days a week during a four-month period is $150.00