Magnolia ISD uses SchoolMessenger to communicate with parents. InfoCenter (which is the app for SchoolMessenger) allows parents to personalize how you receive communications from Magnolia ISD which include emergencies, weather delays/cancellations, and general district and school news via text, email, phone or all three.
InfoCenter allows you to:
- view your contact information and configure how you would like to receive notifications.
- review the last 30 days of messages for all your associated records.
How do I sign up for InfoCenter?
Signing up is easy! Use the email address on file with the school and follow these three steps:
- Visit https://infocenter.schoolmessenger.com or download the InfoCenter App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your email address you have on file with the school and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via your email, return to InfoCenter and sign in using your email and password.