Michael D. Holland Aquatics Center
The Michael D. Holland Aquatic Center is a state of the art indoor competition swimming and diving complex. The aquatic center provides a variety of aquatic programs for all ages and abilities. Since 2003, the district has produced many High School All-State and All-American Swimmers and Divers. The Magnolia Aquatic Club (MAC) program has also had success on a national level! MAC has had swimmers achieve the status of Texas Age Group State Champions, all the way up to the USA Swimming National Teams and the USA Swimming Olympic Trials. MISD is dedicated to providing athletes with the opportunity to reach their goals. It is the district's goal to continually strive to be among the top aquatics programs in the state and nation.
The Magnolia Independent School District allows for limited public use with the following restrictions:
- Patrons using the facility must adhere to all safety and pool policies. Patrons must also follow all verbal directives from the facility lifeguards and/or aquatic staff.
- No personal coaching or personal swim lessons are allowed to be conducted that are not approved through the Aquatics Director and meet the insurance and facility requirements.
- Limited facility rental is available under certain circumstances and must go through the Aquatics Director.
- Patrons who can not follow our rules and policies will not be allowed to use the facility.
One of the most popular programs offered here at the Michael D. Holland Aquatic Center is our MAC Learn-to-Swim Academy. Swim lessons, fun times, and water safety are just the beginning! You can sign up for swim lessons online at www.MagnoliaSwimming.com. However, if you have any questions about our swim lessons program you can contact Coach Joy Field at email@example.com
MAGNOLIA ISD SCHOOL YEAR PUBLIC SWIM HOURS (August 21, 2023 through May 30, 2024)
The pool will be open to the public during the the MISD school year in the evenings only.
Evening Public Hours:
Monday through Thursday ONLY from 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
The pool is NOT open to the public Friday through Sunday AND on holidays during the school year. The pool will also be closed March 11-21, 2024.
SUMMER POOL HOURS FOR PUBLIC USE (May 30 - July 27, 2023)
The Michael D. Holland Aquatic Center is open for public use at certain times during the summer. Below are our hours of operation for public use.
- Public Pool Use and Lap Swim:
Monday through Thursday ONLY from 2:00-3:00 p.m. and 7:30-8:30 p.m.
During public swim hours, portions of the pool may not be available due to other ongoing programs. The pool is not open to the public Friday through Sunday or on holidays.
The pool will be closed from July 31-August 17, 2023.
Patrons who wish to use the pool for lap swimming and exercise may purchase a pool pass or pay a daily rate. Passes can be purchased at the front desk of the Aquatic Center.
- Individual Single Day Pass: $5.00 per visit
- Individual Multi-Day Pass: $40.00 (good for 10 visits)
- Senior Citizens Discount: Ages 55 and older, with a photo I.D., can purchase a pass at 1/2 price.
- All Magnolia ISD employees and their immediate family members, can use the pool during public hours at no charge with your District I.D
If you have any questions or comments about our facility, hours of operation, payment, or programs, please email our Aquatic Director, Mike McCauley: firstname.lastname@example.org